RMG specialises in a broad range of consultancy services under the Resource Management Act (RMA) and related legislation such as the Conservation, Building, Reserves, Local Government and National Parks Acts.
Founding Directors Darryl Millar, David McMahon and Graham Taylor have extensive experience in Urban and Environmental Planning. With offices in Christchurch and Wellington, RMG currently employs 12 expert planners possessing a diverse range of central government, local authority and consultant experience.
RMG is client focused, with a key company objective of assisting clients through the RMA approvals process in the most cost effective and time efficient manner. RMG prides itself on providing the best possible advice for our clients so they can make informed decisions when advancing their projects.
- RMA Scoping for development
- Environment Effects Assessment
- Resource consent preparation & lodgement
- District Plan development
- Strategic Planning Policy
- Evidence preparation and hearing attendance
- Preparation of Environment Court appeals & references
- Expert planning witness
- District/Regional Plan assessment & Policy analysis
- Submissions on plans and resource consent applications
- Demographic studies and analysis
- Hearing Commissioner engagement
- Resource consent assessment, reporting & evidence for local authorities
- Policy analysis and research
- Peer review
- Designations, Outline Plans & Notices of
- Requirement for Requiring Authorities